Thursday, January 12, 2012

Knife in the gut...heart....you take your pick....

Soooooooooooooo my ex and his new wife welcomed a healthy, big baby boy into the world yesterday and hearing/seeing the pictures of the baby and the happy lil family has just wrecked me right now... Now of course I am happy that the baby is healthy and that all is well. I would never wish harm upon any of them.... but I will be honest it does kill me that he gets to be blessed with a beautiful lil baby and we don't.  I'm fighting back tears every second and I can feel the bitterness trying to engulf my heart and soul.  It was bad enough seeing a recent FB "omg I'm pg" post by yet another irresponsible, drug using girl who changes guys like she changes underwear...and lo and behold she has no clue who the daddy is...  I pray for these babies. I pray they grow up loved and cared for. I pray that history will never repeat itself and that these babies live a very happy, secure life.

I gotta shake this off. It goes against who I am to be bitter like this. I sure as heck don't need to fall into the poor me syndrome...  but man this sure does hurt....

3 comments:

  1. Remember Jeannie, that the rain falls on the unjust and the Just. I feel your pain honey! Remember to look up and seek solice in Him the Great Comforter! The evil ones are rich but the struggling honest man is poor. However, he is rich in spirit and love. Do not let yourself become bitter. He has great things in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you hunny. I wish I could give you that baby you want so badly.

    ReplyDelete